Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

20th CeturyTheater

We're having our wedding at the theater in early June this year and i'm very confused on what to do with the decorations.

If any of you are also planning a wedding their or already have i'd love to see pictures or hear what you're planning to do!

Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 20th CeturyTheater

• Options
    edited December 2011

Spangwd did an AWESOME job with her wedding there.  Possibly one of my all-time faves as she really carried the old hollywood glamour theme through the whole wedding.

Don't knowif she's around anymore but there are some photos here (add'l links in that post): http://treschicbride.blogspot.com/2009/08/whit-nick-3.html

• Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The venue decor is so cool, old hollywood I say go with that.  As pp said spangwd did an amazing job.  She used lots of feathers and tall centerpices. Her cake table was covered in feathers- beautiful!  I had my ceremony and receptin there in November and also used feathers in the bouquets, on the tables, and lots of candle light. It's quite dark, but with candle light and the hanging lanterns, it really takes on a romantic glow.  I also loved how others used epics blown up to poster size in the poster holders around the theater (we didn't have it in the budget, but it would have looked really cool).  HTH!  If you want to share more of your style/look, maybe we can all come up with more ideas. 
  • Options
    schlakcaschlakca member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the 20th Century Theater on August 7th, 2010. I am doing black table clothes, which will only make it darker, but with a light blue accent color. I am looking at doing shorter vases with submerged flowers with floating candles in  the vases. 

Are you going to the food tasting this Wednesday?

-Carla
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Carla- Yes my fiance and I will be there!

My wedding theme is pretty much red and cinderella. I want a very classy romantic feel for the wedding.
    Did anyone use their tablecloths or did you bring your own?
    Do they provide all of the silverware and plates and things like that? I've e-mailed alot of questions to them but they always tell me to set up a meeting and they'll answer my questions but I would prefer to know sooner than they're available. I only have 5 months left!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey 20th Century Theater Ladies - see you at the tasting on Wednesday!

When I initially contacted them, Lindsey sent me an email with a few attachments including a copy of the pricing information. That gives all the information on using their linens, unless you are doing a Friday night reception - in which case, linens are included in the rental price. Dishes/silverware are all provided.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards