Rhode Island
Options

Jewelry recommendations?

I'm somewhat at a loss with my jewelry and was hoping to go to a store where I could share a photo of my gown then they would help me work through what would be best.  I find bridal salons to be a bit pushy with the accessories but may have to go that route if I hit a road block. 

I really am looking for someone with an eye for what would look best while keeping in mind my simple taste.  I think there is a shop in EG that may be an option but I can't remember the name.  Any recommendations are appreciated!

Re: Jewelry recommendations?

• Options
    I went to Sassy and Classy - they are a bridal salon, but they had so much beautiful jewelry and colors, it was actually a bit overwhelming, but the staff is wonderful, I didn't find them to be pushy at all.

I am actually having a family friend who makes jewelry do my jewelry and the BMs.  I went to Michaels, AC Moore, JoAnn Fabrics and bought some beads, accessories online and doing it that way, which is saving me a lot of money.

GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I bought my BMs jewelry and my haircomb on etsy! Talk about no hassle! Search through etsy using key words that suit you, like "pearl" or "crystal" to help narrow your search b/c there's tons of options and sellers. Also, if you find something you like but want to tweak it, most sellers love custom pieces and are willing to work with you to design something if given enough time. I was really happy with everything I bought there.

We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    This might sound crazy, but I got my jewelry on ebay for a HECK of a deal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I keep looking online but I have a hard time deciding how much jewelry I need.  I'm normally a pearl studs type of girl and think I'll need more than that on my wedding day since it is quite formal and I have a sweetheart neckline.  I think going to a store would be helpful to just get another opinion since I second guess myself!
  • Options
    Has anyone been to Bridal Finery in EG?  Not sure if it would be too expensive.  I don't have a set budget but I would like to try to keep costs reasonable.  TIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards