Favors

Clicky poll: which favor would you prefer?

I'm trying to find a great favor idea for our February wedding and am torn between three options. Please vote...and if you have another idea, feel free to share!
Anniversary

Re: Clicky poll: which favor would you prefer?

• edited December 2011
    They all sound good to me! 

I love hot cocoa, but it requires work and sometimes I am lazy... or sometimes I like to eat my favor on the car ride home (ya know since I've had a few drinks and danced like a fool). 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • OsterizerOsterizer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted "other".  Here's why.  I'm a fan of edible favors, but I wouldn't want to receive a "sticky" food.  In the event, I decide to tear into the favor while on my way home from the reception, my fingers could get sticky.  I wanted to have caramel apples for my favor and my mother raised this concern.  She had a good point, so I opted to go with mini bottles of sparkling cider instead.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • KarenofcourseKarenofcourse member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I kind of like all three but must say candy corn is too "Fall" for me.  One concern is many people have peanut allergies and will there be any guests there that are allergic?
  • edited December 2011
    You could even have different flavored chocolate for the hot chocolate or chai or apple cider.  I think a gourmet type would be great and unique.  It is easy to carry for travelers and I think it is a universal thing that many people enjoy.  I don't personally but getting it as a present I don't mind because my family loves it and getting a tasty one is great.   
  • RailWayWifeRailWayWife member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I like the hot chocolate mix with marshmellows idea. That way I dont have to eat it right away. I can take it home and save it for a day I want to drink hot chocolate.
  • Grits8812Grits8812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_clicky-poll-favor-would-prefer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:0ff1ad50-a908-45c7-9493-cc72f5d97a14Post:3e2aa4c5-6bdc-4a8f-8a4b-a2baf9712844">Re: Clicky poll: which favor would you prefer?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I kind of like all three but must say candy corn is too "Fall" for me.  One concern is many people have peanut allergies and will there be any guests there that are allergic?
    Posted by Karenofcourse[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>caramel  corn is different than candy corn.  candy corn is the little orange and yellow and white triangles, she meant caramel corn, as in popcorn covered in carmel.

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards