Massachusetts

NEED A RENTAL HALL

Im having a small wedding about 45 people max( including the wedding party ) and i want danceing but every hall is either huge or I have to have a max of 50 people to rent on a sat night anyone know of hall not too expensive and reasonably nice and clean i can rent in hampton county?? im doing my wedding on a budget and my fi and i are paying for everything ourselfs so thats why the guest list is so small ..i dont care if its an elks lodge or something so long as it doesnt look too bad i can fix it up with decorations and stuff but i need a place ..i found the elks lodge in sprinfield but its really big and im afraid we'll be swallowed up in it and it will look too empty and the westfield on has bad reviews so any ideas guys

Re: NEED A RENTAL HALL

• edited December 2011
    Jayecy, there are alot of clubs in chicopee. We are having ours at the Portuguese club but have a large crowd. Theres an elks and 2 knights of columbus. You could check resteraunts with halls too and might get 2 in one.
  • JDecker1985JDecker1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Summit View Banquet Hall in Holyoke. It's right on route 5 on the Northampton line. Decent hall, reasonable prices, food is done by Hamel's Catering. They will do parties as small as 20 guests and as large at 150. I promise that it's much nicer than an Elks lodge. Good Luck on your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards