Kentucky
Options

Formal Affair, Richmond Kentucky

Was wondering if anyone has used Formal Affair in Richmond for the dress, or if anyone has heard anything about it?
Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Tina's shelf:
Tina Smith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Formal Affair, Richmond Kentucky

• Options
    jzilljzill member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went there to try on dresses and the ladies that worked there were really nice and helpful.  They had tons of dresses, but I just didn't find the right one, so I don't know about how they are with alterations and things.  I think it is definitely worth looking there though.  Good luck finding your dress!
  • Options
    knisaa2knisaa2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've tried on dresses there before and I plan on going again because every few months they get in new collections. They have always been very helpful and nice when I've been there. And they have gowns for every budget. Every now and then like David's Bridal they have a $99 gown sale too.
    "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul" - Judy Garland Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SarahEliz12SarahEliz12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dress came from Formal Affair, however it was definitely a bumpy road to get it here! I had a coupon for $200 off that I had recieved from a Bridal Fair in January. I ordered my dress in February, the lady told me that it wouldn't be in until May or June, which was fine since I ordered my dress a year in advance. May came, no dress. June came, no dress. July came and I finally decided to try back. My dress had been in for nearly three weeks with no call! When I went to try it on, it had been ordered two sized bigger than what I had originally thought. Now, I have to pay a pretty hefty chunk in alterations. :(

I mean, if you can find a dress, some of the ladies are great. I however, had a really difficult time with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards