Missouri-Kansas City

Getting Married in 12 DAYS!!!!! :) :)

Hey ladies!! I need some ideas for wedding day pictures! We are getting ready at our hotel, Residence Inn Downtown/Union Hill, and will have about an hour and half before we get on the bus to head to the church, COR-Wesley Chapel in Leawood. Thanks!!

Re: Getting Married in 12 DAYS!!!!! :) :)

• Yay!!  Almost there!  So we all know it's been super hot and taking pictures outside was just not an option for me.   But if the weather is good enough to where you're not melting you can do a number of places outside.  Everyone does the Nelson-Atkins and Loose Park.  There's plenty of space at those locations.  Union Station is another option as well. 

• What about indoor options?
  • That's a little more difficult because there aren't many places.  We used the inside of our venue, the Kauffman Performing Arts Center, but they don't allow groups to come inside to take pictures and even outside pictures you need to have permission or you're asked to leave.  So could you use your venues to take indoor pics?  As I mentioned, I've seen people use Union Station as an indoor location.  But other than that, there are very few places.  Does anyone else have any other suggestions?  Oh-I've also seen people use their hotel lobby. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards