California-Orange County
Options

Candy buffet vendor help...in OC California...

Hello everyone...So we want to do a candy buffet for our wedding but because we're on a budget but we didnt want to spend more then what we wouldve spent on favors.  We are having about 120 guests and my budget for favors was $2.00 a person.  Do you have any suggestions for vendors?  I dont want to spend more than $300.00 total.  THANKS!

Re: Candy buffet vendor help...in OC California...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    in all honesty you would be better off doing the candy buffet yourself. A true vendor will charge you for their time as well as the candy and jars ect...
    You can get the jars at Marshalls or Michales ect and the candy at a bulk store. 
    I am doing this for about 175 people and I think what I have got for the money is amazing. 
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For the price you want to pay, this is a DIY project.  If you still want a vendor rec. I think Erica O'Brien Cakes also offers Candy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys...I was thinking I was probably better off doing it myself.  Just didnt want to go through the hassle if I didnt have to, you know.  Im pretty sure those places rip you off.  So most likely Ill do it myself. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards