Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Zombie Burger??

Have any of you ladies been to zombie burger?!
Reviews???

Re: Zombie Burger??

• Options
    Rachael45Rachael45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was there the week it opened! The line was soooo long but it was pretty good! The burgers are so huge though, I could only eat about half of mine. I also had one of their milkshakes, it was cake batter.... DELISH!

I did hear their fries were really garlic-y. I didnt try them so I can't say for sure but my friend said she had to brush her teeth multiple times afterwards to get the garlic away! She said they were good though, but just fyi :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ToBeMrs2011ToBeMrs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been yet, but am totally excited to go! The chef behind this place is awesome, so I would think that this place is just as good as some of his other ventures.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been there twice, and both times it was delicious!

If you like brussel sprouts, they have fried ones that are delicious!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting hungry! Want to go so bad!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    nightkoinightkoi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are HUGE zombie fanatics lol.....my fiancee and are planning on going to it soon! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I decided to go and we both loved it!!!! I am so glad I went!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went for the first time this Wednesday and I loved it! I'm not a huge burger fan, but I thought it was really good. They have a pretty big selection and lots of toppings, so it was pretty easy to get something good.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    nightkoinightkoi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well we went to Zombie Burger last night and I enjoyed the food. Decorations were cool but we wished there were more. There were three of us and two of our orders got made wrong. The waitress was friendly but hardly checked in with us because the place was so busy. I'd go back for another burger but I wouldn't make a special trip just to go there like I do with RLobster. Definitely worth a try if you haven't been there but go when you aren't in any rush at all.
    We went an hour and half early before our meeting and only just made it in time. And the meeting was just a block over on Locust St so yea.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards