California-Northern

Venue Ideas In Lodi California.

Hi ladies ! I am getting married in Lodi, CA in June 2013 and I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for ceremony or reception sites in the area. We have ALOT of out of town guests so we want to stay in Lodi, or at most 15-20 minutes out. I need as many suggestions as I can get since I really am stuck on this one ! The only places I have cancelled out are Wine & Roses and Viaggio Winery. Thank you !!!!

Re: Venue Ideas In Lodi California.

• edited December 2011
    Hi ladies ! I am getting married in Lodi, CA in June 2013 and I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for ceremony or reception sites in the area. We have ALOT of out of town guests so we want to stay in Lodi, or at most 15-20 minutes out. I need as many suggestions as I can get since I really am stuck on this one ! The only places I have cancelled out are Wine & Roses and Viaggio Winery. Thank you !!!!
  • olywillisolywillis member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The main one I knew was Wine and Roses - why did you cancel them out?
  • edited December 2011
    Probably because they are too expensive.  The same with Viaggio.  (At least it was that way for me.)
    Guests can stay at the Hampton Inn which is the newest hotel in town, just off the freeway.  There's also Holiday Inn Express, though I thought they closed but maybe they have new management?  There's also Best Western, Comfort Inn, and Motel 6.
    As for ceremony/reception venues - have you checked with the Wineries?  There are a few in the area that will hold weddings.  Bare Ranch, Jessie's Grove, Amorosa, Harmony Wynelands, etc.  The Ryde Hotel on the Delta is a few miles out of town and a real pretty place.  (We checked them out too.)  The Merlot downtown is a reception hall, you can also check with the Grape Festival Grounds as they have a nice hall that I believe they rent.
  • edited December 2011
    I would not recommend Harmony at all. 

Vino Con Brio/Amorosa is nice. Berghold Winery looks nice. Jessie's Grove. 

The Grand Island Mansion is nice but that about half an hour away or so from Lodi. The Women's Club in Lodi, Lockeford Springs Golf Course, The Inn at Locke House, Brookside Country Club in Stockton, Stockton Golf and Country Club, Micke Grove Japanese Gardens, The River Mill in French Camp are some options. Let me know if you have any more questions. I looked at alot of the ones in the area. 
  • Oak Farm Vineyard in Lodi
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Grace Vineyards- they are in Galt but I think it is closer to Lodi...They have really good food and wine there. You have to use their caterer and wine but everything is awesome- they also have all of the rentals and on site staff! Its a one-stop shop and I'm really excited for my October wedding! You should definitely check them out, I am a budget bride and they were exactly what I was looking for!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards