New York-Hudson Valley

James Baird State Park

My fiancé and I have decided to have our wedding at James Baird state park and the reception at The Eagles Nest. It's under new management and we a very excited to see how everything turns out. They are very reasonably priced and are very receptive to all our ideas. It's a place other brides on a tight budget should definitely consider.

Re: James Baird State Park

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_james-baird-state-park?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:f7c8e606-7545-49a9-9dbe-d572055bd811Post:f4d10903-9024-4ed7-9c98-ca08c3f7a011">James Baird State Park</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiancé and I have decided to have our wedding at James Baird state park and the reception at The Eagles Nest. It's under new management and we a very excited to see how everything turns out. They are very reasonably priced and are very receptive to all our ideas. It's a place other brides on a tight budget should definitely consider.
    Posted by Karisc[/QUOTE]

Sounds interesting .. how many guests are you expecting? // just how tight is your budget? If you don't mind me asking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards