Washington-Seattle
Options

Seattle Bridal Radio!

just when i thought i couldnt find any other media relating to weddings (thank you WEtv!)  check this out i found on the bridal show website

The Northwest’s First Radio Show Just for Brides premieres February 13, 2010 on KKNW 1150 AM.  The radio show will air on Saturdays 11am-12pm.

Each week Seattle bridal industry experts Gayle O’Donnell of All About Weddings & Celebrations and Greg Lowder of Affairs to Remember  DJ Entertainment will chat with bridal biz pros who’ll offer tips, tricks and the low down on weddings, relationships and how to avoid those Bridezilla melt-downs.  Tune in each week to hear the solutions to all your wedding quandries. 

Have a question or topic you’d like to hear addressed on the show? Please leave us a comment so we can get an answer for you, or find an expert perfectly matched to solve your wedding dilemma.

Listen to Nearlywed Radio, a program created so you can enjoy your big day in a stress-free way.

Visit the Nearlywed Radio Blog here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Seattle Bridal Radio!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards