Washington
Options

venues in Moses lake, WA

hey ladies!

Im new here, just browsing and brainstorming a little for my wedding. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good venues in Moses lake, or within 75 miles? We are thinking an outdoor wedding, so anything outdoor would be awesome! also, my budget is very small ( less than 2 thousand)  as my family is pitching in and making many things for the wedding, so my budget is mainly for the venue. We love the setting in Leavenworth but if we can find something we love in our hometown that would be awesome!

Re: venues in Moses lake, WA

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Graci!  I'm from Moses Lake!  Have you tried Hidden Meadow or Jamison's yet?  HM might be a bit out of your budget, but it's gorgeous!  ANd jamison's has options for indoor and outdoor which can be nice if it's raining or extremly hot.  Have you found a photographer yet?  I love mine - http://www.colleendonovan.com   I can also recommend DJ's and florists and my cake designer  if you need help with them. :)  Good luck!
  • Options
    graci67graci67 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey thanks! I did check out Hidden Meadows.. and I love it! unfortunatly, its way way out of our budget :( . Jamisons is pretty, I have checked that out at as well. thanks for the advice. I have flowers and the cake taken care of, my maid of honor's mom will do the flowers for free ( as long as I supply the flowers, she will put the bouquets and arrangements together) and my future mother in law hopefully will be doing our cake. Im really just looking for the venue. I did check out the Moses lake Event center, and a really pretty B&B in Quincy. im just waiting on responses on a quote from them :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Soap Lake, We're having our wedding at the Beeks Amphitheater on the East beach of Soap Lake. So pretty with the water and the mountains behind it! And, it's free, I checked. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about Sun Lakes state park?  One of my friends got amrried there and it was really pretty!  Do you know anyone who lives on the lake who might let you use their backyard?  What about Cascade Park campground?  Or Blue Heron Park? 
  • Options
    I know this is rather late off the punch, but I'm getting married at the Event Center, which is behind the Christian Academy. FABULOUS prices. ($1000)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards