California-Los Angeles

Where to get candy for candy buffet?

Hi Everyone,

it's been awile since I've been on here it's so nice to see so many new and old faces.

I'm planning a baby shower and I'm going to be doing a candy buffet. I remember alot of you ladies used to talk about this  wearhouse type store in la that had all types of candy. Does anyone remember the stores name and where in la is it.

thank you so much ladies !!!
Genie

Re: Where to get candy for candy buffet?

• lusygoosy06lusygoosy06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Genie!

I go to Garvey Candy & Nut - http://garveycandy.com/. Prices are so cheap, quality is excellent and you'll be able to find any candy in the rainbow there :-)  My cousin owns a Candy Buffet business and she gets all of her candy there.

Good luck!

Lots of love,
    Rica
  • edited December 2011
    If that doesn't work, I scored a ton of my candy after xmas - 75-90% off.  

Otherwise, I recommend the Somis Nut House - they also have a website.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Please update your profile.  It has you married already.

Aside from that,the knotties telling you to take advantage of seasonal deals are to be fully trusted.

You are especially in luck if you have lots of drug stores in your area. Candy shelf life is long.  Take advantage of every sale you can in your color scheme!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_candy-candy-buffet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:1c3a691e-a122-42f4-a7a3-394dca1a6cd5Post:d0d6a669-48ff-4e60-97e4-74db51b722eb">Re: Where to get candy for candy buffet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please update your profile.  It has you married already. 
    Posted by Tilliea[/QUOTE]
    Read carefully.  It says she is planning a baby shower.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you ladies!! hopefully I can't go look around and see what's out there in my drug stores, but baby shower is this sat. so I might just have to make a trip to those wearhouses you girls are talking about.

Tilliea: Yes already married. Sept 18, 2010 was our date.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards