40-Plus Brides

getting married in 7 days

I am freaking out! My dr. put me on new meds for my liver and I gained weight now my dress does not fit. So worried. Thank God my mom lives close and may be able to help fix the dress. but she is finishing jr bridesmaids dresses and 2 of the bridesmaids dresses that need straps and 1 that need to be shortened.Surprised

Re: getting married in 7 days

• breath in and out through your nose.  It will end well.  Good thoughts to you!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_40-plus-brides_getting-married-7-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:69dea60c-2319-4015-8380-4a5cc0f18476Discussion:ecf54575-0604-473c-ae1b-546c54e60f1fPost:49c7c3b8-449d-4672-aadf-024ab958eece">Re: getting married in 7 days</a>:
    [QUOTE]breath in and out through your nose.  It will end well.  Good thoughts to you!
    Posted by ski2play[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.  :) 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Oh, no. Where is it too tight? Can you buy Spanx or something else to suck it in?

Newlyweds since 2007
  • I'm thinking crash diet.  Not knowing what you normally eat - stick with meat and veggies.  Have fruit for dessert (natural sugars) and drink as much water as you can stand.  If you can, hold off on soda too. 
    I wish you the best of luck and hope it's a simple dress fitting issue that can be fixed easily.
  • be positive! it will be great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards