Getting in Shape
Options

NEW to the Delray Beach area!! Looking for FUN fitness classes!

Hey ladies! I'm new to the Delray Beach area and I'm looking for a gym to join to start getting in shape for my wedding next year. I'm looking for gym that offers classes such as yoga, zumba, pilates, etc. Even a wedding bootcamp class would be something fun! Does any one have any suggestions!? Thanks :)

Re: NEW to the Delray Beach area!! Looking for FUN fitness classes!

• Options
    You'll probably want to post this on your local board.  We're happy to help with motivation and accountability on your getting in shape journey, though!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_new-to-the-delray-beach-area-looking-for-fun-fitness-classes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:527a7d10-edf8-4f71-bbf0-547b4a305275Post:b8c05049-bb4f-441d-994b-0a2c6e5f08ae">Re: NEW to the Delray Beach area!! Looking for FUN fitness classes!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You'll probably want to post this on your local board.  We're happy to help with motivation and accountability on your getting in shape journey, though!
    Posted by Lobsters25[/QUOT

Thank you! I didn't realize!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards