Indiana
Options

Anyone get married in the French Lick/West Baden, IN Area?

I am from around this area and was just wondering if anyone had gotten married here in the West Baden Dome or French Lick Resort or anywhere else nearby. =)

Re: Anyone get married in the French Lick/West Baden, IN Area?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not getting married there but have visited there. FI and I spent the weekend there and LOVED IT!! We wish we could afford to have the wedding and reception there. There was an outdoor wedding and indoor reception when we were there and it was BEAUTIFUL!!
  • Options
    claytootieclaytootie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for a belated reply--I got married at The Ranch at Valley of the Springs, which is about 10 minutes away.  I did explore FL/WB, but went for an informal route.  We used FL to book a room block for guests and provide transportation to The Ranch.  One big downside of FL is that, at least a year ago, they required you to use one of their photographers.  If you have specific questions you can email me at claytootie@gmail.com
  • Options
    JM526JM526 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Thanks for responding.

I am in the process of looking at venues and am considering The Ranch.  How did you like it? The staff/service? 

I've seen pictures of an outside wedding here...did you get married in the barn or outside?

Just any information you can provide would be great =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards