September 2012 Weddings
Options

xp-centerpiece mockup

So here are a few pictures of my mockup. Each picture is a little different and I would LOVE some feedback:-) Thanks girls!

One on of them I have a purple ribbon on the top. Do you like it better with out without? The frame is for the table name. I plan on spray painting it green because our colors are purple and green. Where should I place the frame? If you don't like the frame fo you have another idea on displaying the table name?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: xp-centerpiece mockup

• Options
    I like the last picture best, hands down. I find the frame large and distracting from the nice vase in centre. 

I find weddings where everything isn't super-matchy to colours to be nicer somehow... more natural.  That's my preference though, but I would leave the frames silver if you use them.  Are the table names long?  Could a nice sign popping up from the vase work? 
  • Options
    I like the last one too. For table names we are doing "love" in different languages. I am not sure what you mean by the sign popping up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I do like the third picture best, but I like how the first picture has the purple ribbon detail. The vase in picture #3 looks a little plain in my humble opinion ;)

All three options really do look beautiful -- you did an awesome job!!!
    September 2012: May Sig
    Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Gonna be different and say I like the 1st pic the best. I think the purple ribbon look great. If your worried about the frame being a distraction, have you tried turning it the other way so its tall instead of long, then setting it beside the vase?
  • Options

I did but the table name does not fit if it's the tall way.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_xp-centerpiece-mockup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:c8b99ba2-3533-4c3e-acd5-977caf334a0cPost:bc697a55-5ca4-4323-a087-104301534326">Re: xp-centerpiece mockup</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the last picture best, hands down. I find the frame large and distracting from the nice vase in centre.  I find weddings where everything isn't super-matchy to colours to be nicer somehow... more natural.  That's my preference though, but I would leave the frames silver if you use them.  Are the table names long?  Could a nice sign popping up from the vase work? 
    Posted by likeadeadstar[/QUOTE]

this
  • Options
    I prefer the vase without the ribbon too. The balls are great and you dint wanna take away from them! I dunno about the frame in the mirror ... I think it might loOk better on the table elsewhere.I do lOve the silver and purples with the mirror :)
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    The third is the best by far :) Great Job!
  • Options
    I like the vase with the ribbon, it finishes the look for me, but the frame in front of the vase in #1 is distracting. I agree with PP, maybe a nice sign on a stick, so it pops out of the vase (check etsy I've seen a lot on there) would look nice.
  • Options
    I like the last and agree the frame is distracting.  Maybe it is just a little big.  I hope I'm not messing up her idea but I think what likeadeadstar meant was putting a little sign on top of something long and thin (like your branches or a stick) and inserting it in the vase.  I think those are great table names.  What a sweet idea.  
  • Options
    I like the cuff a lot, I think it would work for the look you're going for.  I was thinking about buying one also but cutting the ribbon and just adding a clasp.  I don't know if I can deal with the hanging ribbon.
  • Options
    wth????  I did not post this on here.  I posted it on the other one.  TK is crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards