June 2012 Weddings

Thursday Chit Chat?

How are we all doing ladies?

Married ladies -- what are you up to these days?  What's next for you?

June 29/30 ladies:

What are your plans today?!?

For me, I'm really just bumming around this morning, packing for the wedding weekend, and then going to the nail salon this evening with all my bridesmaids. It feels like it's starting!!!!

Re: Thursday Chit Chat?

• Still working on getting everything organized around the apartment. Some days I feel like it will never happen. Other than that, I'm actually enjoying being "domestic". H has done most of the cooking which is awesome and we both work on laundry and dishes. Pretty epic.

We really need to get another small dresser or some plastic containers to go under the bed. We downsized our clothes but we're still out of room. Which just adds to the clutter.
  • I'm working till 2:30 today, then I'm going to go home and run around like a mad woman getting everything set and packed in the cars before FI gets home, and then we're heading to Buffalo! Tomorrow I'm going to the jeweler to get my ring cleaned, then I'm treating my BMs to manicures, and then it's the rehearsal! Work cannot go by fast enough!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Well there's a small crack in the ceiling at work and the wrens and other small birds are nesting there. The problem is that there is another crack behind the nest and the baby birds are falling into the roof of the building and are unable to get out. If that isn't bad enough, they're dying in there and the whole office smells like decay.

Working on my licensure actually is getting better; just keeping up working on it and I'm sure it will be fine.

Nothing else going on in my world right now...
    Vacation White Knot
  • Still working on getting wedding gifts put away and the house organized since we got back/bought the house.  I feel like it is a never ending project (especially since by the time I get home at night I don't really feel like doing much besides relaxing).  Hopefully we are going to have the house decently cleaned up by Saturday (I have tomorrow off...thankfully!), as H's family is all coming to our place for the 4th.  

H has been just as busy lately because as soon as we got back from the honeymoon he started classes for his master's degree.  He has been staying with a friend down in Columbus two nights a week so he doesn't have to drive as much.  He got home yesterday and I can't tell you how great it was to have him back (after spending so much time together it was weird not having him around)!  

Other than being crazy busy we are just enjoying married life!  
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-chit-chat-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:005cf3c6-c4fc-452a-b65a-f00753364148Post:9e5c7083-7f0e-4c4e-ae30-fa29d39c25b4">Re: Thursday Chit Chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well there's a small crack in the ceiling at work and the wrens and other small birds are nesting there. The problem is that there is another crack behind the nest and the baby birds are falling into the roof of the building and are unable to get out. <strong>If that isn't bad enough, they're dying in there and the whole office smells like decay. </strong>Working on my licensure actually is getting better; just keeping up working on it and I'm sure it will be fine. Nothing else going on in my world right now...
    Posted by melntaitt[/QUOTE]

That's going to lead to maggots, they need to get that fixed ASAP!!!  Sorry you have to deal with that, how gross!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm working today although I'm hoping to leave early.  I don't really have a lot left to do but being here is just so hard!  I do need to pack still & clean, finish up some programs, and try to find a miniskirt, so there's definitely better uses of my time!

Tonight I'm going with my sister to get pedicures, then we'll go try to find a gift for our male reader, then to a cigar shop to get my dad's gift, and then to my parents' house to wash the sheets for my bed there & clean the mirror in my room.  Then home to tie some ribbon on programs, straighten my hair, and have a glass of wine so I can CALM DOWN!

I feel like I'm going to explode before Saturday gets here, I don't know how people get through this!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I need to get my act together and put away/organize all the gift from the bridal shower and I need to organize and create a "for sale" website for all the wedding stuff I am going to attempt to sell
  • We are so in the same situation! IL's want to come over but we're just not organized enough by my taste for them to visit. I keep stressing out over it but I just need to chill and give it more time. I'm sure they understand anyway.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-chit-chat-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:005cf3c6-c4fc-452a-b65a-f00753364148Post:e265fd1d-fc70-49cd-949e-36f350d45767">Re: Thursday Chit Chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Still working on getting everything organized around the apartment. Some days I feel like it will never happen. Other than that, I'm actually enjoying being "domestic". H has done most of the cooking which is awesome and we both work on laundry and dishes. Pretty epic. We really need to get another small dresser or some plastic containers to go under the bed. We downsized our clothes but we're still out of room. Which just adds to the clutter.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards