Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

The most perfect proposal EVER!!!!!

My fiance proposed to me ONSTAGE at the opera!

He is an opera singer:

He lost his his wife to cancer a few years ago.  After her death, Jason chose to  focus on his two beautiful children and supported their household with his singing.  In the fall of 2008, he sang his first Figaro in Mozart’s “The Marriage of Figaro“

I happened to be singing a role of Cherubino in that production.  We quickly found a spark and a special friendship.  I was especially impressed by how he handled things with such positive energy.

One month later, I went to Germany on a 6-month Rotary scholarship.  We skyped and emailed and our love began to grow.

On our first official date, he gave me a single red rose.  He said his plan was to eventually give me a dozen, one at a time.  He told me that with the 12th rose would come a RING!!!!

Well,  a lot of dates later (19th months after we first met), he was singing in another production of "The Marriage of Figaro".  Months earlier he had secretly arranged with the director of this show that I'd be hired as a last-minute replacement for a smaller role in the opera.

I accepted the role simply because it meant I'd get to spend 3 weeks with Jason during the rehearsal and performance period.  Thank goodness I accepted the role....

On opening night, he sang a magnificent Figaro (I'm not the least bit biased ha ha) and at the end of the show, he did this:

click on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3wxvTaIOs

Re: The most perfect proposal EVER!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards