Wisconsin

Ceremony Venue

I have my reception site but need ideas for a non church ceremony site. Help! :)

Re: Ceremony Venue

• Sorry...in the Milwaukee area.
  • Have you thought about holding your ceremony at your reception site?  We did.  Really easy on our guests, too.  We just had everyone sit at their tables.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • How many guest do you have? The Masonic Temple downtown has a chapel that can fit about 200 people or they have a theater that can fit even more(I forget the exact number). Depending on time of year and where the reception is going to be held, The Gardens in Allenton is beautiful and they have a chapel if the weather is bad.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Can you share the exact location of your reception? This would help greatly in providing feasible suggestions. Downtown Milwaukee? Wauwatosa? Brookfield? Waukesha? There are tons of options and avoiding a lengthy drive for your guests is ideal.
  • Our reception is in Oak Creek/Franklin. 76th and Rawson. I suppose we could try and do the ceremony there...
  • What about the Botanical Gardens?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards