June 2013 Weddings
Options

Just engaged :)

Hello ladies!!!!!

June 2013 bride and couldn't be more excited to start planning my wedding! 

Happy planning

Re: Just engaged :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_just-engaged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:6e729047-9a5e-4af5-a41e-d1231132c644Post:26eca8e4-62ec-48ae-84f8-64edb7e25d12">Just engaged :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies!!!!! June 2013 bride and couldn't be more excited to start planning my wedding!  Happy planning
    Posted by mahartlieb[/QUOTE]

<strong>Congratulations!</strong>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome :)
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!! How did he propose?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congrats and welcome to the board! what is your date?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    The date is June 9 2013, although this is a Sunday most of our family is either in Georgia or Nebraska which allows them ample amount of time to travel to Indiana. 

My fiance purposed after took a walk in a park, there was a spot filled with twinkle lights, rose petals and pictures of us in our relationship. He got down on one knee.... and the rest is just a blur :) 

Where are you ladies at in your planning?
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome! Your proposal is really cute. If you have a chance you can fill out the role call sticky.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ? Fill out the role called sticky?

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!! Your proposal is adorable. The role call sticky is one of the posts at the top with a push-pin next to it titled "June 2013 Role Call". It's called a sticky because it's been set to always appear at the top of the posts. The very first post has a couple of questions that most of us have replied to in order for everyone to get to know the basics about everyone else.
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the board! We are date twins, our wedding is also on June 9th. :) Very cute proposal story!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards