Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Shirts?

I bought some iron on Bride, Maid of Honor, Bridesmaid, Mother of Bride letterings from Etsy.  I was thinking just to get some tank tops at Old Navy, however, then I started thinking that we may want button up or zip up shirts instead.  My wedding is in August, so we want to be cool.  Do you think the tank top will work, will it be large enough to go over heads without messing up hair and makeup or should I look for something button or zip up?  Any suggestions?    
Thanks!   

Re: Shirts?

• Options
    It depends on what you're looking for exactly but I wouldn't wear a tank the day of personally unless the neckline in big enough to go down over your waistline.

My soon to be sister in law bought me an awesome bedazzled (for lack of better word) light weight hoodie from Etsy.  The hoodie is from American Apparel...highly recommend their stuff.  Quality cotton at great prices.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    At my hair trial my hair stylist said absolutely not to wearing a tank top- I would look into a light weight hoodie as PP suggested.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I'd definitely do a hoodie.  I would never wear a tank top while getting ready.  Not only would I not want to mess up my hair, but if I spend an hour or two without sleeves, I get pit stank pretty bad.  I definitely wouldn't want to START a wedding day with pit stank.  I'd go with something that zips or buttons and has some kind of sleeves.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    I saw on Pinterest someone bought white mens dress shirts and did monograms on them for getting ready, they looked really cute, maybe that would work for you and they're lighter then a sweatshirt?
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards