Students

just graduated from nursing school

so i just graduated on april 30th from nursing school. i couldn't be any happier but at the same time am somewhat procrastinating on applying for jobs. to be honest i think i'm just scared because i don't do well with change and i've been at my current job for 4+ years. my goal is to put my big girl pants on and start applying before the end of the week lol

Re: just graduated from nursing school

• veunicaveunica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    lol congrads I'm thinking about starting nursing school.... good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • congrats! I just finished first year of nursing school!
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Congrats!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Good luck! I graduated from nursing school this week and I've been applying like crazy the last month.

Anniversary
  • Thats so awesome!  I graduate the semester after we get married.  

• Congratulations!!
  • NighttNightt member
    First Comment
    Congratulations! I hope you end up working in a hospital/town that you love! I'm sure you will, best of luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!  Don't procrastinate too long as new grad programs at hospitals tend to fill up quickly.  I'm an RN who just finished the first year of my Master's program so I know exactly what you've gone through
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Congrats!!!!!!! :D
  • Congrats!! I just finished my first year and am starting my dream externship in two weeks. I wish you all the best with job hunting and good luck with the NLCEX (if you still have to take them!)
  • If you currently have a job, you might want to hold off for a couple of months because EVERYONE will be applying now. I waited until July 2010 after graduating in May 2010 and got the first job that I applied for.

Congrats!

• i just did last month also! congrats to you!! have you taken boards yet? i am struggling with motivating myself to study!! we are closing on a house in 3 weeks and i want to take boards end of june so i can start working july. my current work place has hired my pending license...so i need the pay raise asap!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards