New Jersey

E- Rings

Hi ladies, I need to get my E-ring appraised, and have no clue on where I should go. Can anyone rec any places, or rec where you went to get yours appraised.
TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: E- Rings

• Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When he bought it, didnt they give him the appraisal with it?  My jeweler did. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_e-rings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:a65ab27f-948a-43aa-8734-ba3043695de5Post:4c65d11f-3a66-4b2c-98c1-cf387cb699f5">Re: E- Rings</a>:
    [QUOTE]When he bought it, didnt they give him the appraisal with it?  My jeweler did. 
    Posted by Reilly626[/QUOTE]
     some people don't buy an e-ring, it could be handed down.

i took mine to aires jewelers in morris plains to be appraised.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Mine came from danforthdiamond.com and they sent an appraisal with it. I got it appraised myself for good measure ... this was at Martin Jewelers in Cranford.

I got a discount because I brought Danforth's appraisal paperwork with me, so they basically just had to confirm it. It appraised for more than Danforth quoted me.
  • edited December 2011
    I had mine appraised at Fred Meyer jeweler in the Palisades Mall - they bring in an appraiser twice a month.  He inspects the ring while you are there and the appraisal comes in the mail a week later.  It was $100 for the appraisal.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards