Military Brides
Options

Tap tap....

Is anyone around? What's up?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tap tap....

• Options
    Hey there :) Not much is going on around here. It's been raining non-stop in the Austin/San Antonio area and to top it off it's not just rainy, but cold, windy, and rainy. It's just the perfect day to stay in and laze around the house. I swear we only left to pick up a pizza and get FI a new video game controller. (He's such a video game nerd and literally apologized to me in the parking lot of best buy for it...it was kinda cute :3)

ANYWAYS...:D How are you?
  • Options
    I'm good. Spent the day with family and friends at my cousin's baby's first birthday. Now we're drinking Skinny Girl Margaritas and watching the hangover. I hate going out in the rain too. I don't blame you for staying in!
  • Options
    Haha, time to netflix or find that movie on the internet somewhere :) I haven't watched it in ages.

I should have gone home and gone to my cousin's 15 today...:( (she's autistic, but she absolutely loves her birthday parties and having people come to see her) but sadly, I couldn't go home for spring break.

Enjoy the drinks! And drink one for me lol :P
  • Options
    Will do!
  • Options
    Just finished pizza and a movie with H! Thinking about reading in bed. Wild night ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_tap-tap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:1ad5c216-92c7-4820-9621-9e4f51fd6e83Post:ede26414-db24-404a-8321-42b401879283">Re: Tap tap....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just finished pizza and a movie with H! Thinking about reading in bed. Wild night ;)
    Posted by Irishcurls[/QUOTE]

My one cousin keeps talking about wanting pizza coincidentally.
  • Options
    I'm here, well actually I'm on Reddit, but needed a break. I could really use a night out tonight... it's been a rough day. It's one of those days where living with someone's parent has just been slapping me in the face all day. No apparent reason, it's just really irritating me more than usual. Also, the fact that I have no local friends pretty much sucks. Ho Hummmmmm...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_tap-tap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:1ad5c216-92c7-4820-9621-9e4f51fd6e83Post:838450b9-d869-4836-a927-3665f5086ae6">Re: Tap tap....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here, well actually I'm on Reddit, but needed a break. I could really use a night out tonight... it's been a rough day. It's one of those days where living with someone's parent has just been slapping me in the face all day. No apparent reason, it's just really irritating me more than usual. Also, the fact that I have no local friends pretty much sucks. Ho Hummmmmm...
    Posted by CAB1217[/QUOTE]

If I were still in CA I'd come for a GTG/girls' night!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_tap-tap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:1ad5c216-92c7-4820-9621-9e4f51fd6e83Post:bb112753-a602-47ca-bc1f-e5874f5d14c7">Re: Tap tap....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tap tap.... : FI and I are going to IHOP also! :D I told him it would be my treat and luckily they give me a student discount. Hooray for savings!
    Posted by Zeldakins[/QUOTE]

I got the New York Cheesecake Pancakes. Super super tasty! Totally worth the calories (I gave FI half).
  • Options
    We ended up not going and took a detour to the river instead...it was just too nice outside to pass it up. XD We came back to have late lunch and are gonna head out in a bit for some bubble tea and fro-yo. I'm so excited!!! We get to go hog hunting tomorrow through thursday! :D
  • Options
    Hey Girls! I'm kind of around. We're watching walking dead and just relaxing before bed. Ended up not doing much this weekend, we did get most all of our cruise shopping done. All I need to now is a new suit, which I'm pretty sure is going to come from VS. Other than that not much going on here besides working with our dogbaby on her training.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I have been sick all day. Not cough...or stuffy...or sore throat. But just general achiness and tireness.  It really sucks being sick without anyone to take care of you... it took me most of the day to talk myself into going to store to get chicken noodle soup and juice. At this point.. i am not sick enough to stay home...but I would be totally non productive at work tomorrow. Hopefully a good nights rest will help. 

I'm watching Coming home on Lifetime... ALWAYS gets me...The host annoys me...but some of the stores are really touching.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards