Missouri

Complete Music

Hey Everyone!

My FI and I are getting married in April and we're looking at DJ's. One I've been looking into is Complete Music. He's looking at a "friend" of his who does it on the side (who didn't get back to us until today, and we got engaged 6 months ago... but whatev) who is also going to charge us more than the professional company.

He's afraid that Complete Music will be too "dragass" so I'm looking for people who have had, or who are currently working with Complete Music to get some opinions.

TIA for the help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Complete Music

• edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, we used COmplete music, we used Broc as our DJ, he was the most amazing part of our entire weddng reception! I would hire him again in a second. my cousin got married 4 months after we did and she actually forfeited her deposit with another company to hire Complete music.

Broc was absolutley anything but dragass, he was the most energetic entertaining DJ ever. We got so many compliments on him, our dance floor was packed the entire night. He helped us plan several fun activities such as "the shoe game" dinner trivia, dance off with the bridal party, he gets out and teaches dances to your guests and gets them involved. He refilled our drinks, he made sure we didn't need anything he was SO wonderful.

My cousin loved him just as much as her DJ, he was once again wonderful, pleasent, sweet guy. i am not sure of any of their other DJs but I can tell you with almost 1000% percent certainty if you went with Broc you would not be sorry. Tell him Charity refered you and said hello!!
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Complete Music as well. We found them at my cousins wedding and really had the best time we have ever had at a reception so there was no questions of who our DJ company would be. We are using Mike Shepard. Good luck. They and more in specific HE was wonderful!
  • edited December 2011
    I have yet to hear anything bad about complete music, I think they are an outstanding company!
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • They were more expensive than Travel Tunes and we were really impressed with Travel Tunes at the wedding show in January, so we have booked them!

Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards