April 2013 Weddings
Options

I'm now a April bride!

Hello ladies,

We had a date set in March, but after running into some snags at the resort due to being there in prime spring break time, I'm now a April Bride! April 22, 2013 to be exact.  We are having a destination wedding in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. We have our venue, save the dates, dress and a couple other things that I hope to share with you all soon. Hoping to book the photographer soon. Can't wait to hear about everyone elses planning!

Brittany

Anniversary

Re: I'm now a April bride!

• Options
    Yay! I'm April 27th 2013!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to April!  :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay I'm April 20th 2013
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey tashanna-Im also april 20th, 2013!! Woo hoo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    Welcome! =)

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! Hoping it will be a fun experience for u.

Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    That's awesome! I'm also a destination wedding bride as well. We are getting married April 19 in Negril Jamaica.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello everyone I'm also a April bride we are getting married in playa del Carmen !! Haven't finalized the date yet but mostly likely be on April 12th !!! Would like to hear where the playa brides are getting married ? Resort ? Venue ? I was originally going to get married in playacar place but after really looking into it it started getting really expensive for all the extras so we are going to a private beach beach venue too
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_im-now-a-april-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:eb9f305d-aeed-4092-8b10-12e79244e40fPost:ca0ebe8f-cfcf-4988-9640-2fbf75c9b4e4">Re:I'm now a April bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone I'm also a April bride we are getting married in playa del Carmen !! Haven't finalized the date yet but mostly likely be on April 12th !!! Would like to hear where the playa brides are getting married ? Resort ? Venue ? I was originally going to get married in playacar place but after really looking into it it started getting really expensive for all the extras so we are going to a private beach beach venue too
    Posted by mferreyro[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi! I would also try the Destination Wedding board. They are awesome and helpful!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards