Texas-Houston

Wedding Coordinator/Planner

Does anyone have a good contact for a wedding coordinator? I would like someone to help with the last month, but not one that will break my bank.

Re: Wedding Coordinator/Planner

• Here's a few that have been recommended before:
    www.monarcheventplanning.com

http://www.blessedeventsweddings.com/#!__homepage

• Ashley from Two Be Wed
  • I have a friend who is just getting into the industry. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't charge too much. If you'd like her info just send me a message.
  • Hi, a great wedding planner/coordinator is Kelecia from 1 OAK Events, she's great and she's very reasonably priced, 1oakevents.com
  • Teri from Pearl & Peony Events. Teri is amazingggg, I hired her as a day-of coordinator and she came earlier than she even planned on and helped with every single detail. She worked out all of the logistics with our vendors a couple weeks before the wedding, she ran our rehearsal since our officiant couldn't make it...She did just about everything. She's somewhat new to the business -  I think she's been coordinating weddings for a year or two - so her prices are lower than some of the others I looked at but she is super professional, and not a single thing went wrong on our wedding day.
  • Monarch Wedding and Event Planning....they will work wiyj your budget and will get more than just a month of

www.monarch-planning.com
  • I just booked Soiree Bliss.  Samantha Darr's excitement for my wedding was so contagious that I had to book her.  Also, she has a perfect score on wedding wire.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sally with Monarch Wedding and Event Planning is the best!  Like Samantha, she has a prefect score on Wedding Wire too!  Only thing is, she is not as expensive as Samantha....the reviews and pricing at Monarch can not be beat.  I know I got the best overall.

www.monarch-planning.com
  • Sally at Monarch is a true professional and much more.  Read her reviews on The Knot and Wedding Wire....what her clients have to say about her will tell you everything.  I was so happy when my planner got "The Knot Best of Weddings" 2013.  I know I made the right choice.

Monarch Wedding and Event Planning
    www.monarch-planning.com
  • My wedding planner is AMAZING. Her name is Katherine from Houston Event Planning. She is not only super organized but has a trillion contacts within the industry who can give you great deals. She has such a pleasant attitude, and has truly been a joy to work with!

Wedding Website: www.marcusandorjanel.com Save the Date Commercial: Wedding Date: August 24, 2013!!!
  • Try Events by Doyin - www.eventsbydoyin.com
    They'll work with your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards