Massachusetts-Cape Cod

For Sale

Hi Ladies:
Finally got around to looking at all the leftover wedding stuff! Here's some things that I have.

12 Sea Shell Card Holders $1.50 each = $18

Equivalent of 9 bags (1 actual bag not used) of Pier 1 Beach Glass. Paid $5.95 a bag, will take $40. This is nice big beach glass, not the cheap kind from the craft stores. I filled the bottom of floating candle bowls with it.

9  3" Floating Candles- White - $1.50 each = $13.50

23 LED submersible Lights (aka floralytes) - White - 1 never used so batteries work and 8 extra batteries (needs 2 each). New batteries are really cheap on 100candles.com. Paid about $40 for them, but I'll take $25 since you'd have to buy some batteries.

5 bags of Pier 1 Sea Shells - didn't end up using. $4 originally. $3 each

5 skinny silver buckets- Good for filling with sand and putting signs or parasols in= $1 each

6 boxes of 6 white votive candles- $2.29 a box at Christmas Tree shop = $1 a box

16 Floating candle bowls- Filled them with beach glass, placed submersible lights under glass and had 3 - 3" floating candles as my centerpieces. $4.50 each/ $70 for all.

4 cheap sunglasses- $1 each

3 white parasols- one opened = $3 each

1 ladies and 3 mens Old Navy flip flops- Take them if you want them with anything else...

We have extra white invitation envelopes too. I can count them if you want extras, we really didn't need 25! .25 each

Email me for pictures maureen 1455 @ hotmail or make offers. Really just want to get our office back!

Thanks!
Maureen

Re: For Sale

• edited December 2011
    I sent you an email Maureen!
  • MomoJRMomoJR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Updated:

The bowls and the submersible lights have been sold. Let me know if anyone is interested in the rest. Make me an offer, I really just want to get everything out of our office!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards