Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Rooftop wedding in the French Quarter?

Any suggestions for a rooftop wedding in the French Quarter?

THANKS!

Re: Rooftop wedding in the French Quarter?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at tons of venues in the quarter but never came across a roof top venue. Good luck!
  • Options
    TurWalkTurWalk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Omni has a rooftop terrace a with great view of the Quarter, but I'm not sure if they do weddings there. Muriels doesn't have rooftop space, but they do have cool rooms with a nice wrap around balcony overlooking Jackson square.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of rooftop weddings in the french quarter. Riverview room has big balconies that are nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i've been to a wedding on the rooftop on the le pavillon. it was beautiful but they can only accommodate small groups. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Hilton St Charles has a beautiful rooftop terrace. As a bad weather backup, they have a chapel/ballroom also.
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    zoopsiedaisyzoopsiedaisy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with the Westin.  They have a beautiful pool with a 360 degree view of the city and river that they just renovated.  I'm not sure if you can have a ceremony up there, but they may have another area for that.  Or if your wedding is small enough you might be able to use it.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Bourbon Orleans and Hotel Monteleone - Both have amazing Roof Top Venues.
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Galvez has a high terrace
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards