November 2012 Weddings

Gifts...

Why am I having a hard time finding bridesmaid's gift? Any ideas on thoughtful, unique gifts? I'm coming up blank!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gifts...

• I had custom made blown glass pendants made for them that will match their dresses and have flowers in the center that match their flowers! Etsy is a great place to look for handmade stuff!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • stephie25stephie25 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    I did a different Coach/Kate Spade/Vera Bradley bag for everyone, depending on what they like. I have a friend who is a jewlery designer come over and they got to pick out what they wanted made for the wedding and I paid for necklaces and earrings (pearl theme, but they could pick whatever they wanted) so they could have something they would wear again. Then I found some big Vera Bradley makeup bags on sale and I've slowly been filling them with make up and perfume from bath & body works and victoria secret sales. I'll get each a nice pair of flip flops to go in there as well. I added an extra Coach wristlet and initial pendant from Bauble Bar for my Matron of Honor. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
    imageVilla
  • lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Shop for each girl as if it's her birthday.  What you buy as a gift should not be something that's required for your wedding, like hairstyling or jewelry.  Your taste in jewelry for your wedding might not be her taste in jewelry and she may never wear it again.  I personally would rather not waste my money on something that won't be used.  I'd rather buy my BMs gifts that are specific to their tastes or gift cards to their favorite restaurants or stores.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards