DC
Options

Engaged & Introduction

Hi!  I'm newly engaged and excited to have found this website.  It looks like everyone here is a great resource!!  We've done a few things, but have a long ways to go before our wedding this coming March.  Hope we can pull it all together in time!

Question:  What are you finding are good places to find vendors?  

Re: Engaged & Introduction

• Options
    OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and Welcome!!  Usually people just post what vendor they are looking for and we all recommend our vendors.  Also, when you ask for vendor recs give your general budget that way you dont get recs that are beyond what you want to spend.  Also another good resource is weddingwire.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with OFF.  I got a lot of suggestions from this site and then checked their reviews on Wedding Wire.  I also talked to the catering director at my venue and my photographer gave me some recs, too.  These guys have people they like working with and sometimes that is a nice extra.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about where your wedding and reception will be? I'd say find those first and then worry about vendors because you will know how much you have left to work with. Many venues give out a list of vendors they have worked with in the past.

Welcome and nice to meet you!
  • Options
    psmith1216psmith1216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  Please feel free to ask any questions - everyone is great on this board and you'll get a lot of useful information and reviews!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wedding wire is definitely awesome.  You can submit requests for vendors, and they will match you to some good people!

Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards