North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Chair Rentals - who to go with?

Good morning, gals (and guys)!

Fi and I realized we need an extra set of chairs for our ceremony - any suggestions on who to go to and who to stay away from?

I've been looking at Ocean Atlantic and Metro... pros/cons?

Re: Chair Rentals - who to go with?

• Options
    We are going with Shindigz just because they are right next to Budleigh. I think Allison might be flexbile and waive the "delivery" fee.
    115 Invited image
    73 Accepted image
    37 Declined image
    5 Are MIA image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went with Ocean Atlantic. They were great and really easy to work with.  They allowed me to change and add to my order multiple times and were always really nice. I ended up using my ceremony chairs at the cocktail hour around the pool as well. 
  • Options
    I also used Ocean Atlantic and was very happy with them.  I made a lot of little changes even the week before, and they were acommodating to every request.
  • Options
    lfairalllfairall member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I'm going to be going with Ocean Atlantic. I was turned off by Metro Rentals when, at the wedding expo, the rep was like "oh, yeahhhh, surrrre, we can drop everything off on wednesday or thursday, and you can set it all up yourself at your convenience".......and neglected to mention that they charge you PER DAY that you have everything in your possesion. It's like, just be straight with me in that case :P Whereas, Ocean Atlantic gives you a two or three day window in the price. They have been great to work with so far with getting quotes, and I plan to finalize my contract with them in the next two weeks :)
  • Options
    Ocean Atlantic most definitely!
  • Options
    We just had our wedding October 6th and Ocean Atlantic was great! They have even more chair options than are available on their site. I too changed my order multiple times and they were very accomodating!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards