Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Newly engaged

Hey guys I just got engaged a few days ago. My Fianc lives in Marietta so we were looking for a nice place in the Marietta/Atlanta area. We want something inexpensive and something with a kind if rustic feel if possible. Any ideas?

Re: Newly engaged

• Options
    Check out the Conservatory at Waterstone in Acworth -- beautiful historic area, and an all-inclusive venue. We are loving working with Joanne, and the fact that we don't have to search for a zillion vendors on our own has made the planning process amazingly easy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    December Signature: Holiday Favorites imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_newly-engaged-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:1a34100f-f665-4ce5-accb-09873b3e474cPost:55bb2c4f-65bc-4a71-a7a7-8d853fe850fe">Newly engaged</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys I just got engaged a few days ago. My Fianc lives in Marietta so we were looking for a nice place in the Marietta/Atlanta area. We want something inexpensive and something with a kind if rustic feel if possible. Any ideas?
    Posted by DBC13[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Congratulations on your recent engagement!  When you start to look for wedding photographers, consider Cains Camera (weddings.cainscamera.com) because we are very affordable, with the highest quality!  </div><div>
    </div><div>Take good care and good luck with everything,</div><div>
    </div><div>Sylvia </div>
  • Options
    There are lots of great places in Marietta if you like that plantation-y feel, that are very inexpensive. Roswell River landing is another cheaper spot just a hop, skip and a jump away. I probably would have gotten married there myself if I wasn't so lazy on the DIY tip.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards