Michigan-Detroit
Options

TGIF!

What do you have going on this weekend?

Re: TGIF!

• Options
    I'm taking 3 days off next week so I get to go into work early tomorrow morning to try to get some work for next week done, then I have a wedding on Saturday in Benton Harbor area (about a 2 hour drive for me).

Sunday we're leaving for Vermont. It's going to be a "pleasant" 14.5 hour drive (sarcasm). We're trying to plan fun stops but it's hard because we want to get there at a reasonable hour. Anyone know of any good restaurants in the Buffalo NY, Rochester NY, Schenectady NY, Cleveland OH or Toledo OH areas? Is there some crazy awesome touristy spot/thing to see?

Next week I get to see my man of honor get married :) 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-104?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:c50279fa-0cd9-4715-9de6-2d2717e8146cPost:dbfc4d3a-8a6a-49b2-b336-97d71e8b38cb">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm taking 3 days off next week so I get to go into work early tomorrow morning to try to get some work for next week done, then I have a wedding on Saturday in Benton Harbor area (about a 2 hour drive for me). Sunday we're leaving for Vermont. It's going to be a "pleasant" 14.5 hour drive (sarcasm). We're trying to plan fun stops but it's hard because we want to get there at a reasonable hour. Anyone know of any good restaurants in the Buffalo NY, Rochester NY, Schenectady NY, Cleveland OH or <strong>Toledo OH</strong> areas? Is there some crazy awesome touristy spot/thing to see? Next week I get to see my man of honor get married :) 
    Posted by entropicbeauty[/QUOTE]

TONY PACKO'S!!  It's sooo good!  They have famous hot dogs and chili...we go every year and it is such a treat!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_tgif-104?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:c50279fa-0cd9-4715-9de6-2d2717e8146cPost:a5fefabb-7a9e-4c92-8b6f-4ae2291e65ab">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TGIF! : TONY PACKO'S!!  It's sooo good!  They have famous hot dogs and chili...we go every year and it is such a treat!!
    Posted by aloisk57[/QUOTE]

Agreed!  Just be sure to go to one of the actual restaurants and not one that's inside another store such as Kmart. 

Also, I'd recommend the rock and roll hall of fame museum in Cleveland if you have the time for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards