Colorado-Denver

Tuesday

Where are you honeymooning? Or if you're too early in the process, where are some places you are thinking about? What are your thoughts about a honeymoon registry? And where is your fantasy honeymoon (if money was no object)?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Tuesday

• HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maui! Can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're planning on the Western Slope; bring our bikes, and tour all the wineries, breweries and distillaries!

As for HM registries, I really have come to think they're a bit on the tacky side, but to each their own! (plus, it's a HUGE waste of money! I don't think a lot of people realize how much is skimmed off the top for "administrative fees")

Happy Tuesday!

BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We're going on a 7 day cruise to Bermuda!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Kona, can't wait!

We've talked about doing a honeymoon registry for the extras (scuba diving, etc.), but I too am a little hung up on the admin fees.  I've purchased gifts through these types of registries before for friends and sure didn't realize my gift was reduced by so much or I would've just given them cash.  (Which, of course, we would never ask for.)  Registries are still on our list to do, so we'll see. . . .
  • JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kauai! I cannot wait!

I kinda agree that the HM reg are a bit on the tacky side.

If I could go any where I would do a tour of Europe. Italy, France, Ireland. Though I love that I am going to Hawaii. I am really excited. This time Next month I will be on the beach!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Rooke11Rooke11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Going home to Morocco!!

We will be doing a small wedding here in thornton colorado. Than its off to Marocco for a traditional unity with my family...

Sooooo excited

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards