Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Restaurants McKinney/Allen

Anyone know of any good restaurants that have a private/semi-private room for private parties in the McKinney or Allen area?  We will have ~30 people.

There are great restaurants at Watter's Creek but I don't think any of them have private rooms.  It will be on a Thursday night so we shouldn't have too big of a problem reserving one.  We just need to find one!

We originally thought of Grimaldi's but the only private space is an outdoor patio.   It might work but I just thought I'd see if you ladies have any other rec's.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Restaurants McKinney/Allen

• Options
    danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brio at watters creek has a private room and the food is amazing... I think two rows also has a private room. did you check cheesecake factory...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I've been to Cheesecake Factory and PF Changs and they don't have them.

I like Brio, but FI hates it.   I will check out Two Rows.  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked the downtown McKinney Square?  They have some really nice restuarants that might be great for a RD..at least they used to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooh now why did I not think of that? I bet I can find the perfect place, thanks!
  • Options
    danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I forgot macroni grill has a private area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Being a McKinney resident, I would definitely recommend somewhere on the square...Mama Emilias, Ricks Chophouse, Cafe Malaga (who just moved to the former Poppys spot), etc.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was considering McKinney too for awhile before we decided on The Filter Building at White Rock Lake.

Rick's Chophouse is nice but they required $45pp which I thought was steep.  
    I spoke with the owner of Mama Emilia's and he was very nice and they have a private room.  Seemed like they would work with you.

But I was definitely leaning towards Cafe Malaga.  The tapas plates would be perfect for a large group and really add to the fun of the night.  I believe they also have live music a lot so you'd have built in entertainment.  I had emailed the owner to see what they could do and she responded right away but we changed to downtown so I never spoke with her about details.

Good Luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards