Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Kauai in September

My H and I are going to Kauai at the end of September. Does anyone happen to know when is the best time to buy the airline tickets? I've been watching the prices since March and they have stayed fairly consistent (I'm hoping they go down though before we buy). TIA!
Anniversary Vacation Vacation

Re: Kauai in September

• Options

Not sure where you live, but if you go to Hawaiian Airlines.com, and get a frequent flyer number, they often have lower prices for their members. I get alerts all of the time and have booked many times getting a great deal at times.

Kathy
  • Options

We are going to Kauai too (in two weeks). 

We watched the prices for a year, and they were always within $20.  We finally just decided to buy because I was afraid we weren’t going to get the seats we wanted.

I don’t think it’s going to change much between now and then.  Flights are typically more expensive around holidays, so if you aren’t traveling over a holiday you should be fine.

I do agree you should have a frequent flyer number.  And keep your eyes out for the number of connections you have to make.  US Air makes flights directly into LIH (Kauai) where some of the others fly to Honolulu and you have to shuttle over.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards