Chit Chat
Options

Does anyone else...

watch Pretty Little Liars? And did you see the summer finale last night?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Does anyone else...

• Options
    Yes! I may have screamed at the tv last night.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I did. I had to rewind the ending like 4 times to make sure I saw it right.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I dvr'd it so I could rewatch and get more of the details.  I am still in shock at the ending.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Me to... I dont think he is really a bad guy though...at least I hope nowt.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been meaning to start watching this show. I've heard that it's pretty darn good. Is this their first season or are there a few?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest PitaPata Dog tickers my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_does-anyone-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:1a875619-eda9-4e40-8979-4a2c70e95e60Post:4dacbf62-f8bd-46ed-8666-7066b19377c0">Re: Does anyone else...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been meaning to start watching this show. I've heard that it's pretty darn good. Is this their first season or are there a few?
    Posted by mrsbiss2be[/QUOTE]

This is the 3rd season I believe.. it's weird, they do summer and winter seasons. So the summer season for this year just ended. It's a good show. They have the frist few seasons on Netflix.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've watched the first two seasons on Netflix and have been tempted to watch it on cable (since we have it now), but part of me wants to wait so that I'm not completely confused.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Aghhh Yes I rewinded it too jsut to be sure. There has got to be some explanation though, at least I hope! Waiting until Oct 23 sucks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Omg! My friend I were I complete shock! I also don't understand how Caleb got shot unless Emily did it. Nate, or whatever his real name was, looked pretty dead.
  • Options
    I have no idea what this show is! Honestly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards