New Jersey
Options

Upscale/Rustic Wedding Venue

Hello- Does anyone have recommendations for a rustic wedding venue in NJ that is still a bit upscale?  I've looked at Natirar and loved it, but want to look at other places as a comparison.  Hoping to avoid catering halls & want to be the only wedding there that day.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Amanda

Re: Upscale/Rustic Wedding Venue

• Options
    The Stone House at Stirling Ridge comes to mind.

Natirar was my dream venue but completely out of my budget.  Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Definitely look at the Stone House at Stirling Ridge.  That is where I am getting married.  It has a rustic yet upscale feel.  Def not your typical catering hall.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I have to plug my venue, David's Country Inn - definitely a bit rustic, definitely a bit upscale, and definitely different than your typical catering hall. They are family run, one wedding per day and so far have been an absolute dream to work with. they're a bit off the beaten path but it adds to their charm :) good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    205 invited image
    160 are ready to party image
    45 are missing out image
    0 can't find their mailbox image
    RSVP Deadline: October 1, 2012
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    You might consider Farmstead GC in Andover.  Maybe a bit more rustic than upscale, but still very nice.
  • Options
    Farmstead is rustic. 

Crossed Keys which is also in Andover is rustic. 

If it's a very small wedding you may try the Mohawk House. 
  • Options
    LJN414LJN414 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I'd say Stone House and Crossed Keys in Andover, but also check out our venue, The Ashford Estate in Allentown, NJ. It has a 1700's rustic barn chapel and new/french-country inspired main house and the ballroom is very modern with soaring ceilings. Figured I'd throw it out there. We've had a blast working with them so far. Happy hunting! : )

(Edited to fix name of a venue.)
  • Options
    Wow LJN your venue is stunning!  Just checked out the website :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    What about Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, NJ? BTW I loooove Natirar!
  • Options
    Aww, thank you, ljsquintz! I'd marry FI on a street corner, so to be able to celebrate at The Ashford with our friends and fam is such a blessing. Stone House is simply gorgeous as well. Happy planning! : )

OP, What about Jasna Polana? Also different/upscale and looks beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards