Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR: What did you do this weekend??

Anything fun?

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: NWR: What did you do this weekend??

• Options
    Friday: we registered at Target and Macy's!! We also saw the Hunger Games at midnight so FI took the day off.. It was fun to just be with him!

Saturday: saw the Hunger Games with my mom and got together with friends!

Sunday: relaxed!! We also made a cake which was bad for my wedding diet but oh well!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Friday: dress fitting for me and a bridesmaid ... ordered menus rehearsal dinner invites seating chart ( a temporary one ) bought honeymoon clothes dinner with the family ... then beer pong with the fam 

Saturday: more honeymoon clothes shopping (mommy was in town) and dinner with the rents and then JAXSONS with rents and fiance .... omfg  that place is AMAZING definitey no bueno for wedding diet and the day after ur first fitting 

Sunday: morning ABSOLUTELY NOTHNIG ... then i had a soccer game at 6 .... (p.s. its a competitive women's league if any ladies play soccer and would like to join!)
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • Options
    Friday: We were SUPPOSED to go Hunger Games...I had to meet with my Pastor, it got emotional and I ended up with a headche that lasted ALL day...waah. So we rescheduled HG for Tuesday.  But we did have dinner at our favorite restaurant (Alhambra at London Square YUM!!)

Saturday: Nothing lol. Gators played and LOST so FH was in a sad mood. But we did barbeque which was nice. and played Rock Band...no wedding related stuff.

Sunday: We went to the Fair and I bought the CUTEST Gator bag to use for my mini moon (it's a duffle bag) and I got it monogramed with "Mrs. Martinez":)
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options
    On Friday I talked to a few venues to get some pricing.  We like the Hilton on Singer Island.  I may see if my parents can go take a look before they make their trip back up here to NY. 

Sat we had some friends over for drinks and games.  I found a new Pink Lemonaid Vodka and mixed it with Sprite and some triple sec.  Yummy!!

Sun was laundry day.  I am so happy everything is done.  I just have to put it all away now.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    FRIDAY - did some online shopping for some wedding stuff (battery operated tea lights, freeze dried rose petals) and played Just Dance on Xbox Kinect with my little girls.

SATURDAY - I worked at the Palm Beach Boat Show

SUNDAY - hair trial, make-up trial. Tagged along with a friend while she bought a car.
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    friday: was in New York for a family thing.

Saturday: came home, spent awesome time with my FI (he couldn't come w/ me)

Sunday: started our registry at bed, bath, and beyond then had a rehearsal for our spring production at my temple. if anyone is interested it's called breaking the chains, an exodus story. and in the midst of planning the wedding i'm directing in it! it's opening this saturday night in boca raton! PM me if you would like to come :) happy monday everyone!
  • Options
    Friday: My photographer e-mailed me some of our engagement pictures and told us we were blogged, yay! Shared the pics with some family and friends.

Saturday: Bridesmaid dress shopping. We didn't find the dress yet but I have somewhat of an idea what dress cut would fit my girls the best.

Sunday: Making a list as to what FI and I need to take on our cruise and spent the rest of the day with my mom watching My Fair Wedding with David Tutera. One episode helped us out in deciding what type of centerpieces to us...so I can mark that item of the list to do! :)

• Options
    Friday: I relaxed at Home with FI saw netfilx

Saturday: Woke up early and went shopping with mom for little wedding things here and there. Finish my DIY flip flops for my bridal party and went our for dinner with FI

Sunday: Went to movies with FI saw 21 jump street and celebrated my aunts birthday. 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • Options
    Friday- I got a flat tire at work so I had to take care of that. :( Fiance took me out to dinner.

Saturday- We did our Engaged Encounter premarital counseling with the church.

Sunday- Went to a friend's wedding!
  • Options
    Friday night I basically brought work home with me which I never do but it was important and finished within 2 hrs!

Saturday I spent most of the day studying and grams, in the evening back to studying.

Sunday I took a midterm Undecided and then had dinner with my dad and grandps

• Options
    Fri: Relaxed with FI after work.  He put together our grill *yay* and then we caught up on DVR shows.

Sat: Went with Mom shopping for curtains.  When we moved into our home back in Oct., the previous homeowners left us their curtains and we didn't bother getting new ones, so Mom bought for our living room, dining room, and kitchen as a way early bday gift :-)  After that, went shopping for myself at Expess *woo clearance sales* and at night more DVR and lesson planning.

Sun: Had a bridal showe for my friend who is getting married in June and then relaxed afterwards.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    Friday: Got into a car accident on the way to work :(. I was sandwiched in after a girl slammed into my car. Went on the mission of renting a car and dealing with the insurance company. The afternoon & night turned out better~went to the Swedish House Mafia - Winter Music Conference event at Grand Central with my hunnie and brother. Wish I hadn't worn heels - I thought it was inside a club and it ended up being outside.

Saturday - hung out at my brother's apartment on the beach. Had tickets for the Surfcomber pool party - they ended up overselling the event and the fire marshall wasn't letting anyone in so we went home.

Sunday - Had breakfast with my mom for her birthday. We attended the closing pool party @ Surfcomber. Danced from 11am until 11pm= great workout and sore feet
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards