Wisconsin

Any Reviews of the Grand Geneva Resort??

Hi!!!  Next year I am getting married at the Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva, WI.  I would love to hear from anyone who had their wedding here or attending a wedding at the resort.  I would also love any recommendations of florist, photorgraphers in the area.   Thanks a bunch!!!

Re: Any Reviews of the Grand Geneva Resort??

• molisarmolisar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

I got married @ the Abbey Resort so I can help recommend vendors.

Florist - Pesches.  They did everything so beautifully and it was EXACTLY what I wanted.  They are also very affordable.

Photographer - Ideal Impressions Photography.  The best decision I've ever made!  They were so creative and so efficient.  I love my slideshow and photos so much.

Cake: Simma's in Wauwatosa.  It's a little far from LG, but worth it in my opinion!  We had tons of guests asking for multiple pieces!

Hair/Makeup: I would definately recommend the spa at Grand Geneva!  I go there for my hair all the time and am always really happy with them.

As far as the Grand goes, I actually used to work there and have been to many, many weddings there.  The Grand always delivers on the best events.  The facility is just gorgeous and of course very popular for people from Illinois.  I don't think you'll have anything bad to say about the Grand.  If you need any other recommendations feel free to PM me.

Have fun!
    My Furbaby Baxter Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards