African American Weddings

Too pissed!

1NWR...school won't let me switch my masters program to one I actually want to be in
2....David's Bridal got rid of my wedding colors for my BP dresses...keeping the dresses but changing wed colors...so to all my ladies who gave such helpful input on my teal and gold and new peacock theme....I apologize on them idiots behalf........TEAR....is this a sign???
****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown

Re: Too pissed!

• Am sorry it's a lil rocky for you, but it will be okay. Keep your head up and stay positively focused. God will show you which way yo go as far as school is concerned
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What colors are they getting rid of?? Everything will work itself out? Did you get the Pm i sent you the other day?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • U will be alright.... step back... breathe.. and now lets get refocused... it will all work out . 1. Your degree.. maybe this just isn't the school you're meant to be at for your masters... I know y will find the RIGHT school and one that will take ALL of your credits.. 2.what color did they discontinue.. and what color did you change to? There are always things that may occur in this wedding planning journey... dont let colors break you down.. OK..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with Mari as for the changing schools for the degree. 2. Do you have to have those particular dresses ? Did you not see any other dresses they might like to keep your color ? Can you maybe try a different bridal shop for your girls BMs dresses ? Just relax and take a breather and things will come to you. It will all be alright.
  • Thank you ladies...as far as school is cincerned it was a "rush back in" type of situation especially for myself who never planned on doing my masters...this school is most affordable, good programs and accreditation, works around my schedule...but Environmental Biology isnt working out for me and thats where the rush's negative affect lies...Im trying to switch to Business and there is one woman in my way....as far as the wedding, they got rid of both of my main colors...TEAL and GOLD....ive looked elsewhere for other dresses but my wanting all my maids in the same dress...this was the only one that really fit and complemented my wedding gown.......but im not letting it get me down....schools a differnt story
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • On... so you are trying to go into a business masters program...and they won't accept you credits?.. Just pray on it.. there are MANY.. accredited MBA programs.. I pray the best one for you u find very soon .. The dress for your girls.. what dress is it.. maybe I can look and see what I can find.. u would be surprised that u can find the dress by a diff designer. But with the colors u want.. let us know..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Calm down hun and take things day by day. I pray that something works out for you..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards