California-Orange County

Love at First Bite Catering?

Hi everyone!  Love At First Bite is one of the recommended caterers for my venue, and they're prices seem too good to be true.  Anyone had any experience with them? Any other relatively inexpensive catering companies you can recommend?  My venue is in Hungtington Beach.  Thanks!

Re: Love at First Bite Catering?

• I'm sure wedding has already passed so congrats!  But I do want future brides to be wary of the caterer's professionalism.  They were over 2 hours late for setup at my wedding causing friends and family to scramble during cocktail hour to finish.  The simple order form & contract were not followed by whoever loaded their truck.  We were short items, mainly linens and they were the wrong length.  Because of the delay our recpeiton time was cut in half and everything was rushed.  

We tried to get an explanation, the owner has continued to deny they were late and anything was wrong.  I was devasted on my wedding day and this business continues to bring stress and disappointment into our life even after the wedding.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards