New York-Western

Tuscarora Inn - Lockport/Buffalo/Niagara Falls

We're looking at the Tuscarora Inn for a small ceremony and evening reception of about 50-60 guests in January 2014. Anyone have any experience with this venue/food/other thoughts?

Re: Tuscarora Inn - Lockport/Buffalo/Niagara Falls

• I went to a wedding there a few years ago and I think it is perfect for a smaller wedding.  The food was decent from what I rememeber; they had a mashed potato bar that was served into martini glasse which was cute! I know that they are easy to work with too (another friend of mine was planning on having her reception there, but ended up doing a small beach wedding in SC).  Happy Planning!

• I had my engagement party there last year and it was wonderful!  We had beer, wine, & pop and then hand passed hors d'oeuvres and another station of appetizers (cheese, crackers, veggies, etc).  We received many compliments for the party and venue.  I've also been to a bridal shower there and a bachelorette party - everytime the food is amazing and service is great! 
  • I'm actually having my wedding reception there in July of 2013. The manager, Tom, has been great, and very helpful. The family owns a restaurant in the area, and the food is fantastic. So far - highly recommended! 
  • We're also having our reception there in July 2013!  So far everything has gone really well and I'm very happy with it.  Tom is easy to get in touch with and very easy to work with.  We're planning on around 80 guests, and I think it is the perfect size.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards