New Hampshire

Spray Tan- Southern NH

Can someone recommend somewhere I can go to get a spray tan for our wedding?  I have the weirdest tan lines and I want to even things out.  I would like to go sooner rather than later to check out how it looks before our big day (Oct 26th).  I am ideally looking for a salon that will physically spray it on me rather than going into a machine.  All recommendations are welcome though!

Re: Spray Tan- Southern NH

• Have you heard of Sunbodies in Hooksett NH?  That's where I am getting mine!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've never personally tried it, but I've hear good things about Chill in Manchester.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_spray-tan-southern-nh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:165c3d3e-3054-4bf9-be83-035dbd772c31Post:ce40ea5f-ad8f-4b14-83e7-da84920409d4">Spray Tan- Southern NH</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can someone recommend somewhere I can go to get a spray tan for our wedding?  I have the weirdest tan lines and I want to even things out.  I would like to go sooner rather than later to check out how it looks before our big day (Oct 26th).  I am ideally looking for a salon that will physically spray it on me rather than going into a machine.  All recommendations are welcome though!
    Posted by MichKev2012[/QUOTE]
  • Where are you...in Seacoast area a few good spots.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards