Oklahoma
Options

One more try.

I have been looking for a venue for a year now. No luck. Anyone have a different place? I have about 200 guest, all indoor. My budget isnt huge.

Re: One more try.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried UCO?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    VNEluvsAJBVNEluvsAJB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP I would look at college campuses. I know OU has a big ballroom also. I would also look into the petroleum club, they don't have a site fee only a guest # minimum depending on which room you use. The great thing about Petroleum club is there are no hidden fees; where most ppl add tax and a service charge their price per person ($41, $51, or $61 pp depending on which option you choose) is all-inclusive. Hope that helps. Good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    matt&britmatt&brit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh sorry I am in tulsa.
  • Options
    JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say contact ORU. They don't have pricing listed on their website but they have tons of info and pictures available to see.
  • Options
    Nickie431Nickie431 member
    edited December 2011
    Some places to try:
    --Central Center at Centennial Park (quite attractive inside and nice views of the park) is about $1800 and includes tables and chairs
    --Green Country Event Center
    --German-Ameican Society of Tulsa (used to be a church building, with chandeliers and stained glass windows) is about $1600 and includes tables and chairs.  This is where we're having our reception, and we're using the optional packages, which start in the low $20s/person for food, china and linen rentals.  I've been very pleased with them so far.
    Best wishes!
    "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!" (Isaiah 43:1)
  • Options
    matt&britmatt&brit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nickie where are you having your ceromony?
  • Options
    Nickie431Nickie431 member
    edited December 2011
    We're having a church ceremony at the Catholic campus ministry chapel at TU, which feels the most like my "home church" here in Oklahoma.  I know that the German-American Society has accommodated ceremonies and receptions in their same large hall, but I think you'd want a lower guest count to make the transition comfortable.  If you're interested in a church wedding, all the beautiful churches downtown are less than 10 mins. away.
    "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!" (Isaiah 43:1)
  • Options
    Skyjewell23Skyjewell23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing Camp Loughridge and we are having 250 guests

TTC December 2012 BFP: 2.07.13 EDD: 10.23.13 photo WHOOPWHOOP2-1.jpg BabyFruit Ticker Our Adventure To 3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards