Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Not Sure

I had originally planned my wedding for this April, however we decided to move it until next year 2014. My original plan was a ceremony in the chapel at Mandalay Bay and the Vista Suite for an in suite reception. I want to know if it is possible to do the ceremony at the Mix; I will have about 20 guest. My thoughts now are ceremony at the Mix followed by an in suite suite reception Vista Suite, Masterpiece Catering, bartender, and Joey Allen for photography. My biggest fear with the in suite reception is getting kicked out. In addition since I am planning over a year in advance I am hoping MB does not decide to crack down on outside catering when my date gets here. What are your thoughts on The Mix for the ceremony and Vista for in suite reception?????

Re: Not Sure

• Options
    I assume you're talking about Mix Lounge rather than Mix Restaurant?  They're connected but most people are talking about the lounge when they refer to Mix.  You can have your ceremony in Mix Lounge, however, I'd recommend booking it through the group dining department rather than the chapel, it will be less expensive than going with the chapels pre-configured "Mix" package they started offering last year.

There's info on my site about the venue and I can get you good contact info if you send me a message.  We had our wedding and reception in the restaurant and cocktail hour in the lounge so I'm pretty familiar with both venues and the staff.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    How is the set up for the Mix Lounge? The pics on MB's website for the Mix show the restaurant. Do you have pics of a ceremony in the lounge????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards