Wisconsin

out door wedding

Does anyone know of a good place to have an outdoor wedding in milwaukee/brookfield or even menomonee falls area? 

Re: out door wedding

• Silver Spring Country Club does ceremonies on their patio w/ reception inside.  Otherwise, any park is a nice outdoor setting, though you want a back-up for rain.

Additionally, Country Springs hotel in Pewaukee has an outdoor gazebo area and then they have the reception inside.

Another place I've seen outdoor weddings is in Merton at Camp Whitcomb Mason - they have a building, or you can set up a tent by the lake.
  • Thank you for your reply i was looking in to the country springs my brother got married there last year and it was really nice but it might be to much for us 
    And the sliver spring country club is another nice place i went to for a wedding ill have to look in to them and see for prices 
    But yea even a park would be nice we were thinking of doing it in the falls at first by the water fall and then go to a hotel for the dinner so then people can stay over night if need be just trying to find the right places are just hard. But thank you for some ideas
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards