Kentucky
Options

cumberland falls???

Has anyone checked out cumberland falls?? This is the only venue i've come across that may be what I'm looking for.  I'm just wondering if the cermony actually takes place beside the falls or if it's in a location away from them.  Also if anyone know anything at all about them that would be great to lol considering i live about 7 hours from there Cry

Re: cumberland falls???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I was looking into cumberland falls a little. What they told me is that you can get married on their patio that has a nice view from the photos I saw and they have a different building for receptions. I was also told that if you wanted one out in the park you can't reserve it. You just have to show up early for it. The Lodge there was a little too expensive for me to expect all my guests to stay there. I never went there for a visit so I don't really know anything more. You can just look it up and email them if you want more info about it.  Here is the info for their contact...
    Amanda Grubb
    Group Sales Coordinator
    Cumberland Falls State Resort Park
    Amanda.Grubb@ky.gov
    606-528-4125 Ext. 402
    Fax 606-528-0704
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married on the terrace at the falls this June. You have to book early! I booked almost a year in advance and everything was pretty much filled up. I had to change my date in order to get them. The terrace is GORGEOUS, and Amanda is really very nice. She's been there to answer all of my crazy questions whenever I needed her.

Also, the best part, it's AFFORDABLE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is an amazing place for a wedding. I went to one in October there. THey took pics by the falls, but had their ceremony behind the lodge with a great view. It would be amazing to book your wedding on a day with a full moon. That way you could see the moonbow that night. It's amazing. Check out their website for moonbow times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards